Saturday 12 May 2012

"The Vivid Loner- A Reprise"

"For all the worst that happens, there is always the best in the making
For every mistake I do, there is always something for the learning
The lessons that may not be that easy to imbibe
But for the chosen ones, that's how you got to survive.

No matter how you live, it's important how you die
For the question you will ask is this who am I?
Life begets death and then you know why
For all the togetherness there is always a vivid loner alive.

I live, I miss, I resist but I persist and still I dare
For all I have won't always be there
I ponder I gaze and the truth stands bare
That the life, in all it's means has always been fair


Then there is always this pain that will mortify
It will drain you often but also does sanctify
In the pangs of remorse then I utter a sigh
At the behest of the millions, there will always be a vivid loner alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment